CBD vape oil allows you to get the cannabidiol in your system quickly. The CBD is inhaled in your lungs directly and then enters your bloodstream. The CBD vaping effects will be kicked in around 15 to 20 minutes. This rapid effect is the main reason why vaping CBD is becoming popular. Inhaling means, CBD does not have to pass through the liver for metabolism. Another fast way of getting CBD within your bloodstream is through injection.
CBD vape oil makes use of dissolving agents as thinners, to make the extract sufficiently liquid to vaporize through vape pens. These dissolving agents are PG, VG, & MCT, which get dissolved in the hemp extracts for easy vaporization.
• PG means propylene glycol. It is the thinnest solvent and heating turns into vapour easily without leaving behind gunk.
• VG means vegetable glycerine. It is a less allergenic dissolving catalyst. Users enjoy the thick and voluminous vape from VG based CBD liquids.
• MCT means medium-chain triglycerides. Vaping MCT based CBD oil is not carcinogenic but causes a condition called lipid pneumonia [treatable and temporary].
However to know what dissolving agent is the best needs more research, until then it is a personal decision as long as you choose a CBD oil with third-party test reports for potency. JustCBD is an online store, where you get potent, quality and pure form of CBD products.
Does CBD vape oil cause a psychoactive effect?
No, CBD vape oil is made from the hemp plant, which has .3% of THC level. It is the THC that causes the euphoric effect. On the other hand, you feel calm and relaxed after vaping CBD. The most touted benefit of hemp-based extracts is its improbable likelihood for an individual to overdose.
As per some estimation, an average male will need a maximum of 33 tablespoons CBD oil to overdose. The recommended dosage for an average male is 1/8th of a teaspoon. Just imagine the effort a person will need to reach an overdose or a harmful level.
Consider CBD vape dosage calculator
The concerning question arises while using CBD is what is the proper dosage. The FDA agency has not recommended daily dosage guidelines. You can check on the CBD vape dosage calculator. It will help you eliminate the estimation while determining the appropriate CBD dosage. While using CBD oil for vaping understand several factors that are associated with deciding the dosage.
• Condition intensity or severity – More severity means more CBD you will need to vape. For calming effects, there is no need to dose more.
• Body-weight and composition – The ECS system of every person differs. CBD vaping effects on John and Jack are different. The possibility that Jack may need more puffs to experience the same effects of CBD.
• Vape device strength [wattage of battery] – Vape pen uses a battery, which creates the vapour. If the battery is of 9 Watts, then the vapour produced will be less than the vape pen with 200 Wattage batteries.
• Vape juice quality – Low quality of CBD vape oil means complications in the absorption process. This results in delaying the effects of the inhaled substance
Start your CBD journey with an appropriate dosage!